The Energy Audit program is a valuable resource for facilities management teams across the University. The program, a joint effort between Facilities Maintenance Operations and Green Building Services (formerly part of the Office for Sustainability), evaluates energy performance using the rigorous ASHRAE Level II standards adopted by the University’s GHG Executive Committee as the criteria for all campus energy audits.
Our internal team of certified auditors pinpoints efficiency improvement oppor- tunities across the building’s entire mechanical, electrical, and lighting systems as well as the building envelope. Detailed reports include a review of energy performance and improvement opportunities backed up with comprehensive financial analysis that measure savings against investment. The average savings opportunities have exceeded 32% with a payback on the investments of less than three years.
Information is key to maximizing efficiency!
- Our audits exceed ASHRAE Level II standards.
- Thermal imaging to pinpoint efficiency improvement opportunities
- Mechanical system profiling to evaluate performance
- Electricity consumption analysis to identify usage patterns
- Thorough examination of the lighting infrastructure