Landmark Center - HSPH
- This project was the first Commericals Interior project at Harvard to pursue LEED certification
- Lighting power density was reduced by 40% below code
- 20% of the materials were manufactured locally and 10% of the materials were extracted regionally
- Water was reduced by 20% below code minimum
- Over 75% of spaces have access to daylight and views
Located on the fourth floor of the Landmark Center, Boston, this 40,000 sf build-out houses faculty and graduate student offices, dry laboratories and classrooms. At the time of this project's certification, there was only one building in Boston certified under LEED, and only two more in the entire state of Massachusetts.